Customer Service Representative - Specialty Function
Job ID :
Canada - Ottawa
- This role may mainly involve assisting customers by Email. It may also involve assisting customers by Online Chat.
- 0-5 years of Thermo Fisher Scientific Customer Service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills..
- Strong problem solving, negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Proven organization and time-management skills. Recognized sense of urgency. Results driven.
- Quick-learner, highly adaptable and customer-focused.
- Team focused, with strong interpersonal skills. Stress and pressure resistant.
- Understanding of Fisher Scientific systems, processes and products.
- Advanced PC and software (Excel, Mainframe and Outlook) knowledge and strong keyboarding skills.
- High attention to detail and consistent quality responses.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong knowledge of Thermo Fisher Scientific products is preferred but not required.
- Bilingualism (French/English) preferred but not required.
Posting will close for applications on Friday, Feb. 23rd at 5:00 pm EST
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join