When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Glassware washing
- Media / Solution Prep
- Laboratory Technical Support Services (aliquoting, Mega Preps, etc)
- Laboratory Maintenance and cleaning
- Inventory management of laboratory consumables
- Chemical inventory management and auditing of storage locations.
- Hazardous Waste Pickup
- Provide back up support for team
- Write work instructions for new and existing instrumentation, as needed. Send instructions to document writer for SOP creation.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to consistently lift, push and pull 30-40 pounds; may be required to lift 50 lbs.
- May occasionally use material handling equipment such as push carts and pallet jacks
- Must be able to work overtime, as required.
- Ability to operate a hand held scanner
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Customer-service oriented
- Proficient organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Independent and self-directed
- Detail oriented
- Computer literate and working knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel
- Works primarily at customer locations, in a laboratory environment. Work will also be performed in cubicles and/or in and around shipping/receiving docks, stock rooms, and storage locations.
- May be required to work independently at a customer location.
- Extensive walking may be required
- Personal protective equipment may be required when performing certain job functions; items may include lab coats, coveralls, hood, facemask, steel toed shoes, safety gloves.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join