When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Collaborate with customers and internal resources to define requirements, develop specifications and obtain pricing for various services that may be required, including but not limited to, packaging, distribution, manufacturing and procurement.
- Helps determine the preliminary design of the study and demonstrates understanding of processes, requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Provides timely, accurate estimates for project quotes. Assemble based on established standard rates, previous job performance and machine capabilities. When appropriate, solicit input from Production, Engineering, Design, Scheduling, Finance or other personnel as necessary to ensure estimate accuracy.
- Prepares packaging quotations by ascertaining the following: Bill of Materials – FCS vs. Customer Supplied Components Bill of Assembly – Description of packaging operations and assembly instructions Tooling requirements Packaging Samples
- Per approval authority matrix, coordinate and route quotes for approval.
- Actively participates in team meetings.
- Helps to develop comparisons and pricing for customer specific pricing grids as required. Collaborate with internal and external clients as necessary.
- Assists with the training of new employees on the quotation and estimating process as well as study breakdown.
- Provides continuous input on improving quote production, format, process improvement.
- Responsible for learning and mastering all internal systems associated with department. (i.e. Salesforce, Docusign, GPM, Quote Templates, Estimate Sheets)
- A minimum of 2 years post-secondary education.
- At least 3 years of highly concentrated experience as a clinical project manager or estimator; or equivalent combination of education and experience in clinical trials packaging.
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to groups of managers and/or clients.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability work in a “virtual team” concept with colleagues dispersed in several countries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency with GPM, Salesforce.com, Docusign
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join