Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Franklin
- Creation and modification of test and assembly instructions for electromechanical assemblies
- Management and creation of Bills of Material
- Review of drawings for compliance to BOM’s and assembly instructions
- Assist engineering staff on equipment automation and upgrades, including cable assemblies, pneumatic tubing, pressure fittings, calibration equipment and computers.
- Assist in the development of Manufacturing process improvement ideas, through the implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles, implementation of assembly tooling/fixturing, and improvement of product quality
- Coordinate improvements to the visual management of the area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- “Hands-on” , self-motivated, as well as action oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced, diverse environment
- Motivated to learn
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Knowledge of SAP and MAPICS MRP’s
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Previous internship/co-op experience
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, multimeter, data acquisitions units and related electrical test equipment.
- Exposure to electromechanical manufacturing.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join