At Thermo Fisher we strive to deliver best-in-class customer experience and industry results.
The Marketing Manager is required to understand the changing market dynamics across regions and business divisions. The individual is responsibility for executing regional marketing strategy, campaign execution and demand generation for the Life Sciences business unit. This role will be the key interface to represent regional marketing needs with Vertical and Business Unit Marketing.
The individual will develop and drive marketing programs resulting in measurable impact on leads, revenue and market share gains. Partnering with the commercial organization, you will also provide direct marketing, web, events, training, new product introduction planning and execution, and any other activities aimed at creating sustainable growth in the region for the business unit.
To be successful, the individual must be comfortable working in a matrix environment and collaborating with large teams across the company.
The individual should possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights, predictive modelling and technology used by marketing to achieve our business growth goals.
Key Responsibility and Accountability:
- Marketing team organizational design, recruitment, training, setting of specific performance objectives that align to the overall strategy.
- Collaborate and align with Business Unit (BU) product marketing and global team to develop annual marketing strategy and plans to achieve revenue, profitability targets and market adoption.
- Build market presence and serve as a center of excellence through deployment of customer centric campaigns and content across all channels to drive growth and generate demand.
- Drive region-level execution of customer segment and category strategies and creating region and country-adapted campaigns.
- Establish and maintain Corporate Marketing Database with Customer Segmentation and Customer Profile for marketing promotion purpose and business insights purpose.
- Develop corporate marketing ROI mechanism & drive ROI Optimization.
- Develop effective sales funnel management to sales order conversion tracking mechanism.
- Lead brand compliance and utilization across division.
- Develop sales tools to effectively promote products, capabilities, and total solutions, including collateral and advertising.
- Responsible for creating marketing communications content for both internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Life Sciences, or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience working in a managerial marketing position within a complex, fast-paced, and highly competitive environment.
- Proven and successful experience in project management and program improvement, having constructed plans that are demonstrable in understanding critical marketing paths and task dependencies.
- Proven and successful experience leading a team to the completion of a marketing program/campaign from its conceptualization to the achievement of its objectives.
- Experience using marketing automation systems to drive lead generation campaigns
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple organizations to successful completion of project
- A proven track record of delivering a consistent, sustained qualified lead flow to sales through different digital channels
- A data-driven approach to marketing. Make fact-based decisions and work proactively with stakeholders to share the insights and drive change/improvement in lead generation programs based on the data
- Experience in managing 3rd party service and product vendor relationships
- Strong analytical skill and proven project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skill both in English & Chinese