Sr. Business Analyst - Cloud for Service
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Sr. Business Analyst - Cloud for Service will assess, enhance, and test systems and processes that unify Service at Thermo Fisher. With an emphasis on systems development and process transformation, this person will involve process level users, various teams and management in the identification and implementation of systems that anticipate the business need or resolve constraints that inhibit the achievement of business goals.
This role will act as a team member participant on the Cloud For Service Program to develop the platform, and carry out forward-looking improvements defined by the product backlog. These activities include systems configuration in Cloud For Service, SAP and other associated systems using a variety of methods all pulled together through the Agile Framework. The ideal candidate will design process and system changes as a participant in Scrum Teams working with the business and across IT, including testing and regulatory validation.
• Exercise leadership, initiative and self-sufficiency while keeping team members, management and stakeholders appropriately involved and informed.
• Act as a self-directed team member, highly engaged in the solution and driven to transform the business through the application of Information Technology
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of underlying SAP Cloud For Customer and SAP ERP Service technology
o Responsible for the management of development and testing as it relates to the Service process
• Strong ability to own the solution, articulate a problem and provide direction to others
• Demonstrates effective communication skills, either through team interactions or presentations to clearly articulate objectives, strategies or projects
• Through the analysis of business process, translates business insights, ideas and concepts into clearly defined requirements for process and system improvements.
• Identify exception situations that can occur, and how they can be handled within or without the standard process workflow
• Document requirements and specifications for technical developers
• Develop automated testing plans
• Conduct system and integration testing that leads to automated testing. Work with users for user acceptance testing
• Work with global business groups and provides leadership on process improvements and identifies strategic technical solutions that match business needs
• Responsible for documenting functional requirements, use cases, and works with business to develop test scenarios. Ensures business process, unit and integration testing and confirms that changes made to the system match what the business actually intended.
• Support for user inquires on SAP Service Management and other service systems
• Experience with capturing and analyzing user stories
• BS minimum, with advanced degree in IT or Service related areas a plus
• Minimum 7-10 years in related Business Analyst experience with one or more of the below systems expertise as they relate to Global Service.
- SAP Service Management (SM) or Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP Cloud For Customer or Cloud for Service
- mySAP CRM
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com