- Shape marketing offerings and identify market segments and targets
Market research and analysis (of Life Science and Lab solutions market) to bridge customer demands and e-Business marketing offerings. Act as product manager to identify appropriate product mixes for different customer segments. Identify valuable market to guide eBusiness investment
- Explore and manage marketing channels for academic market
Develop strategy for ambassador program in academic market, to collect customer needs and voice, take quick response, and upgrade customer experience. Leverage the advantage of customer proximity of ambassadors to engage academic customers effectively and synergize online/offline channels to ensure business return.
- Campaign and incentive
Guide campaign team to design and launch targeted campaigns based on real demands from various customer segments. Combine product knowledge, market understanding and data analysis to engage customers and boost online customer momentum. Improve ROI of marketing incentives and guide marketing tool development
Required and preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Life Science (prefer master/Ph.D)
- Proven track record in one of these areas: eBusiness, marketing, and sales. Customer facing experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- 2+ years of experience of people management and capability of building a good rapport with co-workers and customers
- Solid analytics skills would be preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A solid balance between strategic approach and hands-on execution