HR Director (Buisness Partner), Customer Channels Group
This role can be based at any of the locations below , with regular travel to/from the different sites:
Amsterdam area, Netherlands
The Business HR Partner (Director) partners with Division leaders of the assigned functions to focus on people strategy, organizational development, and business consulting. Acting as a sparring partner and consultant, primarily to functional leaders and their direct reporting management teams, the Business HR Partner will collaborate with the Division HR lead and other Division Business HR Partners, as well as leverage Platform and Field HR stakeholders to develop and implement talent strategies, workforce plans, change management initiatives and employee engagement support. This role will work within a matrix organization where stakeholder management and influential leadership skills are critical.
- Serve as trusted advisor and sparring partner to assigned leadership team members. Leverage coaching techniques and feedback.
- Design and develop operating models, structures, mechanisms, and workforce plans that drive the Group and Division strategy and annual priorities. Create and support plans to identify and address the talent acquisition, development, and retention objectives (e.g. diversity).
- Influence the footprint for the organization & develop optimal workforce models (e.g. spans, layers, total cost of workforce). Contribute to the view for functions outside of those assigned to ensure success of division holistically.
- Diagnose people and capabilities gaps (e.g. performance, talent, compensation) between actual and desired results and develop targeted interventions and development plans.
- Advance the performance of the organization by developing individual and team capability to optimize performance. Leverage tools and support from HR Platforms, Field HR and HR Services as appropriate.
- Support the implementation and execution of HR processes and programs, in conjunction with Platform and Field HR colleagues, to increase the productivity, competence, and engagement of the organization.
- Participate in activities such mergers and acquisitions, integrations, and restructurings as required.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Travel will be required, primarily within Europe, but may also include global locations.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or other related discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience required. Masters degree or advanced education, training, and/or certification preferred.
Successful candidate will possess:
- A track record of positive results and an ability to show how his/her programs and policies have contributed to the growth and bottom line profitability of an organization while enhancing or driving cultural change.
- Strong communication and change management skills required.
- Ability to build strong relationships both vertically and horizontally.
- Experience successfully operating in a decentralized, matrix organization environment. Ability to execute and influence across geographic/functional lines.
- Comprehensive HR experience, including a complete understanding of and hands on exposure to the full mix of HR functions in a global environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of European works council processes and strategies.
- Fluency in English language, both written and verbal. Additional languages are an asset.
- Willingness and ability to travel an average of 25-30% of the time.