The Manager, Customer Experience is the customer advocate working with the Customer Success functions to promote customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Manage Net Promoter Score process – sending surveys, reporting results, following up with customers on negative ratings
- Schedule internal churn analysis meetings with the teams
- Send customer satisfaction surveys across the CS team and account portfolio, reporting on the scores internally and working with the account teams to follow-up/course direct where needed
- Coordinate the local meet-up customer events
- Work with marketing team to help organize User Group Meetings
- Act as an escalation contact across the account portfolio – contribute to action plan and liaise with customers directly
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with internal teams to clarify priorities and drive efficiency
- Define, implement, and enforce standard practices and tools for account management
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline strongly preferred (chemistry, biochemistry, or chemical engineering) or Computer Science.
- Five (5) plus years of project management experience and two (2) plus years of people management
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and delivery of enterprise software to customers.
- Expertise and experience managing complex, high-value projects.
- Experience in developing project budgets and resource planning.
- Considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across internal groups and customer representatives.
- Considerable ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise working teams.
- Considerable ability to give clear and consistent instructions to team members.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Considerable problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong oral presentation skills.
- Formal training in project management and tools like Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, etc. to create and manage project plans in terms of WBS, milestones and resource management.
- Willingness to travel.
- Formal Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Experience with the Agile Methodology as applied to solution delivery.
- Experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with LIMS.
- Experience with SaaS and PaaS software delivery models.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join