When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
To provide laboratory testing support to meet the business objectives
- Performs analyses including instrumental and automated methods utilizing prescribed procedures and techniques.
- Maintains well-documented laboratory notebooks and records.
- Performs calculations to convert laboratory data into a reportable form.
- Compares laboratory results with specifications for acceptability and determines if repetition or OOS is required.
- Reports results on the appropriate database.
- Interprets test results.
- Schedules activities to meet target dates in order to meet the needs of the supported area.
- Prepares summary reports and memos.
- Writes and reviews SOPs and revises analytical procedures.
- Ensures safety, housekeeping and compliance issues are maintained.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to work in a safe and responsible manner in order to create an injury free and incident free workplace.
- Comply with all job related safety and other training requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA Degree with a concentration in Chemical or Biological Science
- 2 years laboratory experience
- Experience with HPLC and Dissolution
- Chemistry background
- Experience with EMPOWER Preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.