Acts as a liaison between the client and Pharmaceutical Services Group’s internal Pharmaceutical Development Services (PDS) organization to ensure that all needs are met concerning both project budgets and timelines.
- Manages client satisfaction by managing client expectations efficiently with minimal coaching from Senior Project Manager. Maintains good working relationship with client.
- Manages 3-5 active small-medium projects with regular monitoring from Senior Project Managers.
- Practices standard project reporting procedures to client and management (i.e. minutes, agendas, etc.)
- Manages projects with 5000 or less accrued project hours per quarter.
- Works with management to resolve project issues and resource constraints within the team.
- Maintains positive team member interactions and manage conflict with assistance from Senior Project Manager.
- Plans, monitors, and ensures completion of all activities outlined in the client quote for each project. Prepares amendments for changes of scope in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains client timelines within MS Project.
- Contributes to Unit monthly forecasts by managing project estimated monetary values (EMV).
- Makes recommendations on drug development and regulatory guidelines involving experts as required.
Other duties as required
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Minimum 3 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical development experience
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple project deliverables.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with English language.
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.