When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
Reporting within the LSG Global Operations Procurement team, this role focuses on developing and implementing PAC (pay at consumption) strategies that drive improved inventory and cash flow. The role is the process owner for PAC across all LSG direct material spends.
What will you do?
- Process owner for PAC – steps, systems and tools.
- Identify and analyze opportunities that drive increased utilization of PAC across all LSG spend and sites.
- Be the liaison to Accounts Payable to ensure PAC agreements are fully executed.
- Create PAC metrics to ensure the process is delivering as planned.
- Work with Category Souring Managers to develop PAC options and negotiation tactics.
How will you get here?
- 5+ years of supply chain experience across multiple functions.
- 1+ years of supplier management experience.
- Strong ERP knowledge (E1, SAP, etc.) and experience with system implementations.
- Strong analytical skills and experience solving problems both individually and as a part of a team.
- The ability to communicate and influence senior executives.
- Six Sigma training a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com