When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Global Marketing Manager will drive the development and execution of marketing programs for scientific applications using a customer focused go to market approach. This experienced marketing manager will be a key contributor to the Flow Cyotmetry and Antibodies and Immunoassay marketing teams and contribute to the overall growth of the Protein and Cellular Analysis Business Unit. The candidate in this role will need to successfully work within a highly matrixed organization, develop a global and integrated multi-channel marketing plan, and create and manage tactical execution in order to achieve marketing KPI and revenue targets and other annual operating plan objectives.
What will you do?
- Develop strategic marketing plans for scientific applications with a focus on flow cytometry, antibodies, and immunoassays, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, sales funnels, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans for new and/or existing application portfolios.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Create and implement appropriate marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
- Work closely with regional marketing development managers to build and execute marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- 5+ years of experience developing marketing strategy and successfully implementing marketing plans for scientific instruments or molecular biology reagents.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Demonstration of digital marketing expertise with proven campaigns in display advertising, search engine marketing, social, video and automation approaches.
- Experience with product area marketing plans, general knowledge of operating plans or industry practices for promoting and selling similar products.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering or related degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Experience in developing successful lead generation programs using multi-channel strategies to drive funnel fulfillment.
- Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC.
- Travel is required. (25%)
- MBA strongly preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com