Software Engineer II
Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- The role is of a hands-on senior engineer (individual contributor) who could make a difference to the product in terms of the design and architecture, and actively contribute to the development of new features.
- The role is expected to actively participate in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc., and contribute towards identifying technical risks, alternate solutions to various problems etc.
- 3+ year’s experience in designing algorithm-based applications in Python/Perl technologies
- 3+ year’s experience in Data modeling, design and database programming using a variety of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Experience developing multi-tier, scalable, linux-based applications.
- Solid programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like object oriented principles, design patterns, data structures and unit testing
- Significant experience using Agile Scrum development processes.
- Experience with building applications using genomic data and Bioinformatics tools/ algorithms/file formats
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
BE/BTech or equivalent in computer science, electrical/electronics engineering, or related field is must.