Job Title: Product Specialist Centrifugation
Group/Division: LPD Commercial
Job number: 62300BR
Location: Remote Hemel – UK
This role is a Product Support position within the Northern Europe Commercial Organisation responsible for managing the Sales Support of the Centrifugation product portfolio.
This role is to drive the execution of the commercial strategy and tactics in the UK, Ireland and Nordic Markets in close cooperation with Regional Commercial Teams, Channel Management and Commercial Marketing. This execution is instrumental to achieve regional sales and market share objectives for these products. A key element of the role is the focus on new customer opportunities in the region, allowing Regional Sales and Channel Management to execute on those opportunities and accelerate sales growth.
Ability to support coach and develop Sales Specialists in the Regional Commercial Teams as well as Channel Partners.
Ability to monitor, analyse and report on business performance on a routine basis is essential.
- Responsible for delivering sales volume, revenue and product mix, profitability and market share growth objectives.
- Ensure timely delivery of reporting and forecasting through utilisation of the company sales tools
- Monitor sales performance and devise corrective action plans with Line Manager where necessary
- Create demand pull in the territory through targeted customer visits and maximizing the utilisation of marketing collateral
- Support, coach and develop Sales Specialists in the Regional Sales Teams.
- Provide Product support for the Channel Partners
- Engage with Contractors in New Build projects
- Drives the tactical execution of product strategies in close cooperation with the Commercial Manager to accomplish revenue and growth targets.
- Organizes and conducts product and / or commercial training for the commercial teams, inside sales and channel partners.
- Defines and works closely with Commercial Managers, Commercial Teams and Channel Management how to drive execution of strategy and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Supports and facilitates market research into key market & pricing trends and evolving customer requirements.
- Supports, in cooperation with Marketing Communications (MARCOM), the implementation of promotional tactics and establishment of metrics to assess performance of each promotional program.
- Works with Commercial Managers to define regional trade show strategies including national, local channel partner and One Thermo activities.
- BS degree in Science-related discipline, Business or Marketing Management
- Must live on territory or be able to relocate
- Valid driving license
- Science Qualification, Degree or equivalent preferable
- In depth knowledge of laboratory products
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Must have a passion for our Laboratory Consumables and Equipment products and the associated markets.
- Minimum 5 years experience in industry, academia, or related field
- Demonstrated excellence in English oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends and unit analysis.
- Demonstrated success in forming inter-departmental relationships.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience within Company or other life science competitor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com Ref: 62300BR