Job Title: BioSciences Account Manager – Indianapolis, IN
Req ID: 62744BR
Group: Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG)
Division/Business Unit: Biosciences Division (BID) / BID Commercial
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
Working with Commercial Accounts, you will provide unique solutions that enable breakthrough discoveries, solve complex scientific challenges or meet routine testing needs. You'll have responsibility to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction within one or across a variety of markets like academic, pharmaceutical/biopharma, food safety, environmental and clinical.
What will you do?
- Drive engagement with major accounts to build customer allegiance.
- Create and implement strategic sales initiatives consistent with business goals and profitability objectives.
- Prospect for new business and lead generation continually to build a pipeline to fuel future growth.
- Utilize tools to forecast and effectively manage accounts.
- Collaborate on sales and marketing efforts with internal and external stakeholders to drive business expansion.
How will you get here?
- You’ve earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences.
- You’re a sales professional with 3 to 5 years of experience.
- You excel in building and managing relationships, positively affecting business growth.
- You are highly analytical and utilize various tools to identify and take action on new sales opportunities.
- You are a problem solver, focused on providing quality advice and exceptional customer solutions.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com