When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
With applications that span the drug development process—from drug discovery through large-scale commercial production—we provide a broad range of products including single-use technologies as well as analytical instruments, cell culture labware and media, centrifugation, purification, and analytics for detection of process/product impurities and contaminants.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding annual revenue established for the account/territory.
- Develop/enhance customer/distributor relationships to drive revenue growth in the designated territory through the effective use of Salesforce.com in managing the opportunity pipeline.
- Lead negotiation of major contracts in alignment with Global Core Accounts Team and Distributor/Channel activity in the designated territory.
- Establish our products in all early phase molecules in clinical development in biotech companies and be an active advocate in following the molecule from development to market.
- Understand and bridge the relationship between pre-clinical and clinical phase process development in key pharmaceutical accounts.
- Position Thermo Fisher Scientific BioProduction as a solution partner for all bioprocess needs in Upstream development and introduce downstream and analytics capabilities.
- Coordinate with Divisional Business Units and customers to identify potential issues within the supply chain and determine the best course to mitigate and minimize any negative impact to customers.
- Accurate demand planning & forecasting through comprehensive use of Salesforce.com.
- Drives regional promotional initiatives and sales strategies in alignment with Divisional Marketing Strategy into account/territory.
- Provide on-going feedback on the regional market and customer needs to the Divisional Business Units for the development of new products and solutions.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of a high level of market intelligence of the BioProduction market, competitive environment and technology trends within the region and provide this information to our Global Marketing team through the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Maintain continual high level relationships with key customers in the designated territory.
- Manage working relationship with Channel Partners and alignment of channels to leverage strengths of the Thermo Fisher Scientific organization in designated territory.
- Participate in individual and company training programs to increase sales and technical skills.
- Experience (minimum 4 years) in sales in the bioproduction, life sciences industry.
- Experience in key account management.
- Bachelor Degree in Science or equivalent, MSc or PhD is advantages.
- Previous experience in Cell Culture / Upstream Fermentation is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.