Instruments Sales Representative, Chemical Analysis
Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
- Achieves quarterly and yearly sales targets for the assigned products and markets
- Develop comprehensive customers and markets development plan to achieve the goals
- Track and report the plan progress on time
- Responsible for finding new customers and applications in order to drive growth for the assigned products and markets
- Be aware of and responsible to the conditions that affect the business and these conditions include knowledge of competition – their products, pricing, procedures and personnel; of customers – their organizations and procedures; of the industries represented by customers.
- Manage and develop channels to drive sales pipelines and opportunities
- Ensures that SFDC opportunities are maintained and managed for the territory
- Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary and expedites orders.
- Conduct product/application training for customers and channels
- Identifies and interprets customers’ requirements, shaping these requirements to fit the division’s capabilities and communicates these to customers.
- Collect VOC for customers’ new requirements and new opportunities and link them to right contacts who can translate them to proper solutions development and presentation
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 to 10 years field experience with direct customer works in analytical instrument business or industrial business perferred
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business leadership and decision makers
- Ability to handle difficult situations and problem solve a solution
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage time and territory
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to sell strategically within an account
- Ability to understand individual customer operations
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemistry/Physical Sciences/Mechanical Engineering /Electronic/Instrumentation , or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of XRF, Raman and NIR instrument business is perferred.
- Well organized individual with ability to establish short and long-term business objectives and have a demonstrable record of measuring performance toward those objectives
- Substantial experience in Sales position and/or Key Account Management
- Excellent command of Korean and English languages required.
- Fluency with personal computers is required.
- Effective interpersonal and listening skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel to customer locations within the country