When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
• Responsible for Beijing clinical market for pathology products sales
• Proven ability to call on customers in territory assigned, plan schedule, organize and control daily tasks, functions and duties to yield maximum sales results from efforts
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and dealers
• Evaluate and communicate product and service needs for assigned account
• Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain follow up files and communicate results
• Field sales experience that includes laboratory and healthcare preferred
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
• Bachelor degree and above is required with major Life sciences or Medical（pathology） background preferred.
• Over 3 years’ sales experience with proven sales track record for instruments
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, customer focused, willing to take initiative
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral
• Able to perform business travel