You will be a part of an extraordinary team that manufactures high end laboratory equipment for the scientific community. This includes manufacturing specialty equipment such as ultra low temperature freezers, high performance refrigeration units, furnaces and centrifuges. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Cleans, assembles and brazes products to print, work order and product specifications also checks connections for leaks using dry nitrogen pressure. Visually inspects the unit before passing to the next cell. Works safely and ensures best quality products within current times. Fully engages with team and other associates to troubleshoot problems and drive continuous improvement in the plant.
- Mounts compressor, condenser, and other components in specified locations on frames, using hand and power tools
- Applies solder along adjoining edges of work pieces to solder joints, using soldering irons, gas torches, or electric-ultrasonic equipment
- Adjusts electric current and timing cycles of resistance on induction brazing machine to heat metals to bonding temperature
- Selects torch tips, flux, and brazing alloys from work station instructions and/or Sequence of Events (SOE) or work orders.
- Applies knowledge of metallurgy to determine best method to accomplish quality braze (brass, copper, steel) and performs all job duties within ISO standards using required safety procedures and equipment in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- Beginner Computer skills or wiliness to learn.
- Brazing certification required
- Ability to frequently lift up to 35 - 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow wiring diagrams and blueprints as shown in SOE.
- Ability to read and differentiate part numbers, labels and work instructions.