The Senior BI Analyst shall provide technical support to the current BI systems used in China, and develop system improvements and/or new systems to support business needs and growth.
This candidate shall be responsible for the following:
- Provide data analytics and analysis report to support business
- Maintain and keep the existing BI systems running
- Provide solutions and innovate ideas on to improve current systems to better satisfy business needs
- Develop new BI systems
- Properly maintain technical documentation
- Address new requests from various teams both inside and outside Finance function
- Linux server sys admin
- MySql DB admin
A candidate is preferred to have 3 – 5 years of experience in developing DW/BW/BI systems or similar data mining systems, and a deep understanding in ETL as well. Major is computer science or similar subjects, and solid background and knowledge in software engineering, DBMS, and OS are required. Multi-year experience in SQL in a production environment is a must. The candidate shall also show strong interest in data analytics and data warehousing and willingness to learn business and support its growth with data insights. Proficiency in C++/C#/Python/Java/PHP is required. Familiar with mainstream ERP and DW/BW systems are preferred. Experience in finance and accounting is a huge plus. Experience in front-end, web development, and visualization will be an extra plus.