The position provides a substantial opportunity for career advancement, and the incumbent is required to have solid track record in Financial Planning & Analysis for a sizable multinational company in the fast-growing region.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis for manufacturing and commercial operations within a large multinational company.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve processes and performance.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Self motivated; high bars for action.
- Bachelors degree with in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in audit firm is preferred. The profile with at least 3+ experience is ideal.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Hyperion Enterprise and ERP system (e.g. SAP) experience preferred.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be business partner for commercial team, help commercial team to drive healthy growth;
- Review the Accounts Receivables and drive the collection with AR and commercial team;
- Prepare CMD KPI dashboard for manager’s review;
- Prepare and build assumptions for annual operating plan;
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required.