The project will endow utilizing local and federal databases and email and phone communications to perform technology scouting, identification of external innovation partners, and potential key opinion leaders in academia and industry.
Expected outcome of the internship would be (a) Development of a list of available technology opportunities with top global universities; (b) develop partnering contacts; (c) identify academic innovation hot spots and establish leads.
The intern will;
- Engage with university technology transfer offices
- Identify innovation opportunities of interest
- Escalate and propose opportunities in partnership with the global Innovation Partnerships team
- Work with assignment manager and team to engage with technology commercialization offices and assess with exploratory discussions.
- Work with the Innovation Partnerships team in the negotiation and drafting of technology license agreements.