Technical Application Specialist
Job ID :
China - Beijing
- To provide quality technical support to ensure that customers receive accurate advice on product usage;
- Guidance on product selection, Usage, and resolution of technical complaints.
- Respond to customers' inquiries regarding the proper use of general protein biology, immunology, and cell analysis related products in the field or by phone/email.
- Support Sales Representatives to do on-field support to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customers’ inquiries.
- Provides troubleshooting support to customers and resolves customers' complaints of a technical nature.
- Prepare and present seminars to wide array of audiences including customers, potential customers, Sales Representatives and other employees as requested.
- To identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities to sales force.
- Application oriented business development;
- Serve as a customer liaison and being responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- PhD in research background includes cell biology, cancer research, immunology or similar field, post-dr. or oversea experiences are preferred;
- General knowledge and hands-on experience of protein biology and cell anlysis, e.g. protein extraction, protein purification, IP/CoIP, EMSA, western blotting, immunoassays, quantitative proteomics, flow cytometry, and cell based functional study, etc.;
- Proven ability to digest large amounts of new and complex technical information in a short time;
- Experience in a customer-facing role and/or providing technical and scientific presentations to a variety of audiences is strongly
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills, excellent communication skill to deal with the scientific communication with customers
- High energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Initiative, self-motivated, open-minded and detail-oriented
- Fluent in both oral and written English.