When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
A highly motivated application engineer with experience in LCMS for our pre- and post-sales support, as well as marketing efforts for Life Science mass spectrometry
- Develop method and perform demonstration analysis in the field of EFS, metabolomics, TCM, clinical, forensic with liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Very familiar with LCMS in clinical applications, such as NBS, vitamin detection, and hormone detection.
- Generate competitive result of demo sample analysis, interpret experimental results and make presentation to customers to support the sales team
- Work with sales closely to perform joint pre-sales prospect visits to introduce Thermo instrument and solutions
- Provide post-sales application support such as application training and troubleshooting.
- Participate seminars and conferences by making oral and poster presentation to support our marketing events
- Produce and publish application notes in support of local and global mass spectrometry business.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- Master degree preferred in Chemistry or pharmacy or food science with 3+ years research experience
- Extensive hands-on experience in LC-MS technologies for small molecule application is required; experience in Thermo LC-MS platform is a plus
- Strong LC-MS knowledge and instrument operation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Available for travel up to 30%
NICE TO HAVE:
- Big project cooperation experience;
- Good relationship with users in HongKong
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (List 3-5 key attributes, skills, or requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position)
- 3+ years’ experience;
- Very familiar with LCMS in clinical and Pharmacy applications
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.