Sr. Manager - Consolidations, Operations Finance
Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Lead the consolidation of monthly actuals and forecasting for LSG global operations which is comprised of manufacturing, distribution & logistics, supply chain, facilities, and other period costs.
- Lead the Operations strategic planning initiatives which include the AOP and STRAP processes.
- Drive necessary system and reporting enhancements in line with the Ops Finance roadmap, which includes alignment with Group and Systems in support of the GDR and Hyperion upgrade initiatives
- Provide direct business partner support and Opex management to Global Operations functions including Global Quality, Business Operations, PPI, and Product Data Management
- Oversee the Operations capital appropriation process which includes ensuring timely reviews and approvals as well as work closely with Ops Leadership to manage the Operations budget in order to achieve our financial commitments.
- Evolve the financial reporting to include all acquisitions and other relevant financial data to allow for robust financial reporting in support of our customer requirements.
- Work closely with Ops Finance Divisional business partners to align on the optimal divisional reporting to support our customer requirements and management reporting structure.
- Support Ad-hoc internal, group, and corporate requests as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of Operations finance and business presentations.
- Improve on data intensive tools with a focus on automating the close process; identify, communicate and recommend/implement corrective actions.
- Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends and makes recommendations to drive improvement.
- BS or BA in Finance or related field required. MBA preferred.
- Requires 6-8 years of finance/accounting experience.
- Managing a team of people strongly preferred.
- Exceptional Excel skills.
- Other systems knowledge (Hyperion, Cognos) a significant advantage.
- Some travel: <10%