In this you will have responsibilities that include processing of both Purchase Order and Non-inventory invoices, credit and debit adjustments, reconciling creditors statements, clearing of creditors unconfirmed as well as dealing with queries on payables invoices, ensuring we stay within Supplier payment terms.
- Ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner and correctly for assigned ERP Systems - Masterpack, Mpower, Mapics, Pronto, SyteLine
- Effectively communicate with suppliers and respond to all queries that hold up processing and payment of an invoice
- List the queries on the Query Registers that are outstanding for longer than 2 weeks
- Ensure we comply with Supplier and Thermo Fisher Scientific payment terms.
- Work closely with Supplier and Operations to ensure accounts are not put on hold
- Process Payment reports weekly and send to Bank for Approvers to Approve
- Ensure all Creditors statements are reconciled monthly and conduct a full audit reconciliation for all Key Creditors
- Ensure reconciling variances are resolved in a timely manner
- Primary owner of the monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Clear any aged payments by way of working with AP Manager/Team Lead
- 3+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external business customers and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and meet agree deadlines
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude combined with an ability to take initiative and work autonomously without supervision
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume department
- Good computer skills including MS Excel
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.