Job ID :
India - Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a cross-functional team(s) to identify the systems needs of assigned customer group(s) and the software packages and systems platforms to meet those needs.
- Provide project planning and management support to ensure project completion on time and within budget.
- May act as project manager for small initiatives.
- Triage and respond to customer issues within applications and software services.
- Manage database size; perform tuning of the application including a full review of generated logs and reports.
- Manage parallel environments and ensure they are being kept up to date
- Develop the processes and procedures, working with DevOps and development teams, to monitor the application size and health
- Develop documentation, training and other materials as needed by customers.
- Actively participate with customer groups in the planning for longer-term systems enhancement
- Working experience on large enterprise applications, integration and cloud based delivery platforms
- Working experience on Agile/Scrum framework is a plus.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical experience is a must. Candidate needs to have both team management and technical programming experience.
- Proven problem solving, customer service and project management skills needed.
- This position interacts with software development teams as well as all levels of internal and external customers, hence technical experience is a must.
- Working experience on Agile/Scrum framework .
- Experience with support Software-as-a-Service web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline required.