The Business Operations Manager will lead the sales support and commercial marketing teams to enhance customer experience and accelerate growth by driving commercial excellence.
The individual is responsible to ensure the commercial organization is run effectively and efficiently and support business strategies and objectives.
To be successful, the individual must be comfortable working in a matrix environment and collaborating with large teams across the company.
The individual should possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights, predictive modelling and technology to achieve our business growth goals.
Key Responsibility and Accountability:
- Identify and drive process improvement to support business strategies and objectives
- Drive sales force productivity and effectiveness through strategic partnership with various stakeholders
- Implement business plans and facilitate best practices across the region
- Responsible for the four pillars of commercial marketing – digital, creatives, lead management and corporate branding.
- Marketing team organizational design, recruitment, training, setting of specific performance objectives that align to the overall strategy
- Collaborate and align with Business Unit (BU) product marketing and global team to develop annual marketing strategy and plans to achieve revenue, profitability targets and market adoption.
- Build market presence and serve as a center of excellence through deployment of customer centric campaigns and content across all channels to drive growth and generate demand.
- Drive region-level execution of customer segment and category strategies and creating region and country-adapted campaigns.
- Develop corporate marketing ROI mechanism & drive ROI Optimization.
- Develop effective sales funnel management to sales order conversion tracking mechanism.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Business Administration, Life Sciences, or any other related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience working in a managerial marketing position within a complex, fast-paced, and highly competitive environment.
- Proven and successful experience in project management and program improvement.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple organizations to successful completion of project
- Strong analytical skill and proven project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skill both in English & Chinese