Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO - News) is the world leader in serving science. We enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, analysis, discovery and diagnostics. With annual sales of $17 billion, we have over 50,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. For
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet or exceed sales target on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities, successfully account manage and keep track of the run rate of reagent weekly
- Research competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data in the business plan.
- Manage pricing within territory to control profitability
- Meet the customer satisfaction rate >90%
- Cooperate with cross function teams (TAS, , CS, Logistic, Service) to meet the goal
- Educational Qualification
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in the research laboratory industry
- Master’s degree, preferably in the sciences, knowing the principal of cell biology, Protein, and Molecular application.
- Chinese should be fluent. Medium English proficiency
- Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer and deliver excellent customer service