When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
You will be joining a top development team, where you will be participating in all phases of product development, from definition and architecture and design, through implementation, debugging, and testing. Candidate should be a highly-motivated individual who thrives on the challenges of working in new environments with the latest technologies. Successful candidates should have strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills; and must have the ability to communicate with team members and customers.
What you will do?
- Design and develop the next generation of mass spectrometry instrumentation software user interfaces and front end applications using a combination of Angular framework, type script, java script programming languages and web components interfacing with C# .net based backend systems.
- Deliver clean, attractive, and robust software solutions that match or exceed user expectations
- Promote new user-facing features that are sensible and easily navigated
- Optimize application for scalable, performant and responsive experiences
- Deliver reusable code and libraries for future use
- Transform wireframe designs into high-fidelity deliverables
- Enforce front-end code compliance with web for cross-browser and platform compatibility
- Present and defend technical recommendations to the team
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Evangelize your ideas and collaborate with Lead UX Designer to create strong UX/UI designs, and use your knowledge to mentor others
How will you get there?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services
- Experience with responsive design frameworks, editors, forms, and techniques for displaying data grid tables on smaller screens such as tablets
- Strong background in user interfaces
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Web Development
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ReactJS, Git, Web components
- Strong database knowledge including SQL and NoSQL
- Experience or interest in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com