The Cycle Count Coordinator works in a fast-paced environment in an active Manufacturing building and Distribution warehouse with the goal of accurately counting and investigating inventoried products in an efficient manner. This includes: accurately counting hundreds to several thousand units, working in cold/frozen environments, investigating inventory discrepancies and determining Root Cause information, according to documented policies and procedures and as instructed. This role reports to the designated Cycle Count Lead or Manager.
- Accurately counting hundreds to several thousand units of inventory, working in cold/frozen environments, investigating inventory discrepancies and determining Root Cause information, according to documented policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Preparing and filing routine documentation.
- Operating material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, etc).
- Working in and out of a +4c Cold Room and -20c Freezer.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Complying with all company safety regulations and procedures and report non-compliance.
- Serving as an effective safety steward by ensuring accurate reporting of near misses and attending safety training.
- Operating a safe work environment through continuous safety awareness and full compliance with all EHS programs and activities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (receive and execute instructions) in English.
- Consistently demonstrates positive and productive results
- Interacts equally well with all employees utilizing strong interpersonal skills
- Follows written and verbal instructions accurately and efficiently
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Personable, and perpetuates a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- GED or High School diploma required.
- Requires a minimum of 6-mo relevant experience. Experience with Inventory Control and/or with a life science company is a plus.
- Experience with Cycle Counting
- Experience with Handheld scanners.
- Experience with WMS and /or E1 (Oracle) software.
- Experience in a Warehouse environment.
- Experience in an Inventory Control role.