Group: Life Sciences Solutions Group
Division: LSG Commercial
Business Unit: Commercial Global Service Support & Customer Service
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
As a product leader, Thermo Fisher Scientific Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) delivers an exceptional customer experience at every turn – from pre-purchase to post-purchase.
How will you make an impact?
You will provide a high level of customer service excellence to assist our front line sales representatives in their day to day activity resulting in generating impactful success.
What will you do?
- Responding accurately and timely to all incoming telephone and email inquiries/orders from Sales Representatives
- Assist our front line sales representatives in their day to day activity
- Ensure adherence to set company goals and department goals established, especially turn around times and key performance metrics
- Utilize sales order entry system, catalogs, price lists and sales aids to provide accurate information to Sales Representatives, including interpreting quotes and promotions and credit policies.
- Provide required documentation related to each particular order to meet shipping schedules (i.e. material safety data sheets, certificates of analysis, custom orders etc.).
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Business Administration or a scientific discipline
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers, as well the ability to handle confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature, recurring and routine situations with occasional variations where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
- Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable to ensure good customer service. Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Must have a working knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify and solve problems, and to multi-task under deadlines.
- Must be flexible with hours worked to support various department hours beyond typical business hours. Some Holiday work may be required.
- 2 years of related customer service experience with order entry systems and processes experiences preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- May serve in various teams according to business needs.
- Ability to work independently since normal routine work will be assigned with minimal supervision with general instruction provided on new assignments.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com