When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Title: Logistics Specialist
Organization: China Supply Chain
Location: China Hub WGQ FTZ Shanghai, PRC
Reports To: Logistics Manager
- Daily operation for extension inbound and 3PL carrier management, ensure all shipments from factory arrived at WGQ FTZ warehouse on time.
- Coordinate with planning, purchasing team for inbound forecast, contact with broker to finish extension registration of VAT invoice and contract.
- Regular extension inventory check between ERP/CMS and customs system, upload inventory in customs extension system
- Support on CMS (customs management system), communicate with IT vendor to improve the system function.
- UOM (Unit of Material) convention rate and specification screening between SAP, CMS and PPOS. Maintain existing UOM database and add the new SKU UOM convention rate in CMS.
- Monthly business analysis and report for extension work KPI, UOM and inventory accuracy.
- Extensive knowledge of 3PL management, process management.
- Familiar knowledge of WGQ FTZ standard concepts, practices and procedures
- Good execution, coordination and communication skill
- Excellent logical and data analysis ability
- College and above degree, major in logistics, supply chain or related areas.
- 1~2 years' relevant working experience of material maintenance, inventory check or FTZ related work.
- Basic knowledge of CMS and ERP.
- Basic communication skills in English, reading and writing.
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet, POWER BI software is plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.