Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Troubleshooting packaging, and serialization equipment.
• Mechanical, pneumatic, electrical troubleshooting.
• Advanced electrical skills: ability to diagnose control circuits, drives. PLC experience preferred but not required.
• Train employees on various manufacturing equipment.
• Full Compliance with SOPs and Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP).
• Changeover of production equipment related to format and serialization.
• Assembles and/or modifies complex components and systems. Installs mechanical assemblies and hardware.
• Validates and verifies operation of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operation conditions.
• Communicate within and through the Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Analysis of equipment repairs/solutions and recommendations.
• Active participant and recommended solutions to monthly safety, quality and productivity meetings.
Ensures PM’s are in place and compliant on all equipment.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Assumes leadership responsibility for line/shift/department metrics and drives actions to improve – downtime reduction and delivered quality
• Responsibilities include training of all employees involved with Serialization.
• Accountable for employee compliance with safety procedures