When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Manages software development projects involving department and cross-functional teams.
- Delivers final product to internal and external customers
- Identifies task responsibilities with project team members.
- Prepares project documentation.
- Executes issue management.
- Creates a project plan and executes according to the authorized cost, schedule, and required quality.
- Monitors and reports projects from initiation through delivery. The project manager is the primary source for project information.
- Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product.
- Identifies all affected parties, obtains and distributes required information.
- Typically requires at least 3+ years in a project management role.
- A university degree is required.
- Experience with project management in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience with worldwide corporate projects.
- Multidisciplinary mindset.Excellent negotiation skills.