When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Participate on cutting edge technology research
Take the responsibility for development of the world’s most powerful microscopes
See the results of your work push the frontiers of mankind knowledge
Cooperate with teams around the globe
We’re the best and we want the best – are you ready for the challenge?
- Design and implement software in C++ on Windows platform
- Verify the functionality with real HW
- Face challenging interdisciplinary tasks
- Collaborate with other team members (software developers, physicists, electronic engineers) in Brno [CZ], Hillsboro [USA] and Eindhoven [NL]
- Innovate – Explore. Discover. Resolve.
- Master degree in Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- STL, Boost, C#, COM, MS Visual Studio and Windows development are welcomed advantages
- Understanding of basic software development processes and tools
- Very good communication skills, English is a must have
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Opportunity to become a part of successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours