When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
The digital marketing intern will execute pre-defined foundational projects that will assist the Social Content Marketing and Demand Gen pillars of the BID Digital Marketing team. These foundational projects will help establish baselines to be used for analytics reporting, ensure digital best practices are executed, provide gap analysis between current situation and optimal state as well as the steps needed to achieve them.
Goals of the internship:
- Ascertain and report on the current video marketing landscape for the division
- Provide input on optimal state for video marketing as determined through competitive and industry leadership research
- Provide Gap Analysis on what it would take to move from current state to optimal state
Skills and abilities:
- Familiarity with various social media platform functionality (beyond personal accounts - Team, Club, etc. is acceptable)
- YouTube experience preferred
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred