When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Reviews and modifies orders upon receipt and initiates order processing cycle.
- Resolves order problems with customer regarding pricing, availability, terms, delivery, entity, etc.
- Participates as a key member of the Reserves team.
- Interact with other departments and sites to ensure timely shipment of orders. Expedite as required.
- Achieve fundamental knowledge of all product lines and operational processes to ensure on-time shipping for these orders managed out of the call center.
- Provide return authorizations and assist in accounting issues.
- Process credits as needed.
- Process credit card orders expeditiously and correctly for prompt billing.
- Notification to customer proactively on impending shipments.
- Aware of SOPs and asks questions as appropriate
- Participate in Practical Process Improvement events
- Knowledge of MS Office
- High School diploma or GED
- One year's experience with customer service or related field.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.