The candidate will coordinate and manage the technology transfer process of the pharmaceutical products with their production specifics from clients to Patheon and assist to the effective start up of the production, in respect of the client requirements, the cGMP, Patheon’s interests and the company quality standards.
Specifically the candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Ensure that client’s requirements related to the acquired job order are received and processed by the Company’s functions.
- Convening the Tech Transfer interdisciplinary groups, assigning and coordinating the tasks related to the introduction of new processes/projects within the site.
- Coordination and control of the project progress, the continuous contact with the clients, identification and troubleshooting of the technical problems supported by the specialists of involved functions.
- Contribute to the optimization of the production process, with continuous efforts of uplifting the savings in what concerns the technical side, while always in respect of the cGMP and company procedures.
- Support the Site Technical Business Manager with the definition of the technical risks related to the acquisition of the new job orders and with the definition of new business opportunities while meeting with the existing/potential clients.
- good knowledge of the pharmaceutical Industry and CMO manufacturing processes
- client-oriented, excellent relationships skills at all levels
- ability to motivate, coordinate and guide multidisciplinary teams
- good experience in project management and problem solving
- fluent English (speaking, reading, writing)