Lab Tech II, BPX
Job ID :
US - Utah - Logan
- Assist in the assembly of chambers and line sets as directed by specific drawings.
- Will be required to inspect finished products prior to packaging.
- Assist in ordering necessary parts, in gathering needed documentation, and computer work as directed.
- Assist in inventory counts, cleaning, and straightening area on a daily basis.
- May be asked to assist other groups depending on resource demands and projects.
- Minimum high school graduation.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft office.
- Ability to successfully carry out precise instructions with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to handle verbal and written communication well.
- 1-2 years of college.
- Technical laboratory experience.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to wear laboratory clothing and other PPE.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.