The Sr. Financial Analyst will be a key contributor to the FP&A team, supporting both Division level and Business level initiatives to help drive growth through data analytics. This role will partner with the Division Leadership as well as the Commercial Leadership teams and provide direct support to several internal clients. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic Division and provides a significant opportunity for career development and growth
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for running and implementing data analytics.
- Maintain database with updates rules and logic.
- Work closely with business partners and various business leaders to forecast revenue, and margins monthly and understand risks and upsides to forecasts.
- Develop standardized reports for consistency across the business.
- Understand key business drivers and provide management with accurate, timely, and relevant information for decision-making.
- Complete analytics around revenue trends, market changes, and performance.
- Perform Customer analytics and financial modeling around customer behavior and trends.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
- BS or BA in finance, accounting or business related field required
- 3-5 years of business analysis experience in a matrix organization and/or corporate environment.
- Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows is strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), as well as the ability to apply influential and negotiation skills while working across multiple levels, functions and regions within the organization is required to be successful in this position
- Attention to detail and consistently delivering high quality work
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize projects
- Ability to learn quickly, establish credibility and influence others
- Self-motivated, ability to succeed in ambiguous environment
- Excel, Access, MS Office, Cognos, Siebel skills