When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Hardware Technician will reside in the Hardware operations department and will assemble equipment by Thermo Fisher for the Biologics market. Primary responsibilities include: Assemble Single Use Mixers, Demo units used by marketing, drum and dolly production. The technician will provide technical support for, field applications team members. Proper documentation will be made, prior to shipment of product to customer sites. To ensure that customer specification are met, this individual will be responsible to review and assemble product testing records, and applicable quality documentation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read Equipment build drawings.
- Requires excellent organization skills to execute customer and management demands.
- Ability to work in all Microsoft programs.
- Works well in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- 3 years production or assembly experience.
- 2 years Electrical assembly experience.
- Experience with Oracle and Master Control programs.
- Ability to handle power tools and soldering experience.