· Responsible for all sales activities in the responsible territory or industry.
· Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop or demo as needed to generate sales leads and qualify them.
· Provide appropriate technical solutions and quotations to prospective customers to lead to successful closure of sales.
Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
· Develop and maintain key account strategies for high profile customers and maintain good relationship with industry opinion leaders.
· Manage customer satisfaction with all installed customers through effective coordination with Customer Support team.
· Gather sales and marketing data and submit weekly (Expense) and monthly reports (Won/Lost orders, Forecasts, Cold Call Activity, Lead Follow-up) on a timely basis.
· Responsible for discount administration within assigned authorization.