When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Bachelor degree, majored in chemistry or biochemistry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to details Quick learner, initiative, self motivated ability to work within set time/effort/quality constraints
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills with other MS Office, e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint,
- Adobe Good English writing and speaking skill is required