When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Drive the key accounts management level of GC which was reflected at SOW and conversion rate.
- Fulfill the demand of technical & commercial support from the customers focused on end user account.
- Manage the local distributor and help them to success. Strong self motivation to support the business growth.
- Develop and manage key accounts in assigned region to increase share of wallet by effective solution selling.
- Proactive market screening for bulk size & custom made large account development
- Works with channel partners to provide technical support for on-site application.
- Troubleshoot product use and provides recommendations or resolution to drive customer service excellence.
- Investigates and prepares analyses to maintain clear understanding of competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree are required minimum in Organic chemistry, Medicinal chemistry, Material Science or related field 2+ years of sales, marketing or technical applications support within the general laboratory of Chemicals(including organic & inorganic)/Analytical chemistry research fields
- Experience in delivering effective technical presentations to scientific researchers
- Previous successful experience in developing customer relations Strong problem solving skills
- Strong desire to succeed and ability to execute on multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Willingness to travel extensively to accomplish assigned objectives
- Teamwork oriented with collaborative style.
- Be smart on integrating internal and external resources to ensure every object driven output.