When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Drive the key accounts management level of Global Chemicals business
- Manage the local distributor and help them to achieve success.
- Develop and manage key accounts in assigned region to increase share of wallet by effective solution selling
- Proactive market screening for bulk size & custom made large account development
- Work with channel partners to provide technical support for on-site application.
- Troubleshoot product usage where required and provide recommendations or resolutions to drive customer service excellence.
- Investigates and prepare analysis to develop and maintain a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree required as a minimum in Organic chemistry, Medicinal chemistry or related field 2+ years of sales, marketing or technical applications support experience within the general laboratory of Organic/Analytical chemistry research fields
- Strong self motivation to support the business growth Experience in delivering effective technical presentations to scientific researchers
- Previous successful experience in developing customer relations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to execute on multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Willingness to travel extensively to accomplish assigned objectives
- Teamwork oriented with collaborative style.
- Familiarity with the organic chemical/pharmaceutical industry is preferred.