When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This position reports to the Global Sales leader in CAD. This position leads the relationships with internal Thermo Fisher Scientific strategic customers such as Pharma Services Group (PSG), Clinical Diagnostics Division (CDD), BioProduction (BPD). The objectives are:
- Introduce Chemical Analysis Division (CAD) portfolio offering to all pertinent Thermo Fisher Scientific manufacturing sites
- Maintain and develop strategic relationship, enhancing collaboration and obtaining direct voice of the customer (VOC) input.
- Coordinate cross-functionally across CAD to ensure customer satisfaction and new product development considerations
- Establish feasibility for CAD value proposition, refine solutions offerings and prepare for ultimate external (BioPharma Industry Promotions)
- Ensure alignment of strategy and collaboration between the internal customer and CAD in order to build effectives alliances, based around a multi-year plan to increase business and value delivered.
- Develop a clear CAD value proposition and supporting sales materials (presentations, brochures, videos, application notes) for presentation to perspective internal customers
- Conduct extensive VOC interviews with perspective internal customers and share feedback cross-functionally
- Foster strong relationships at all levels of internal customer organization and across pertinent Thermo Fisher Scientific functions such as Corporate Accounts.
- Engage technical and commercial general management at all levels
- Lead in a matrix structure, coordinating current teams that deal in the field with customers. Make recommendations as to how best improve portfolio offering, customer service and after sales support
- Obtain an in depth understanding of all potential internal Thermo Fisher Scientific customer opportunities, prioritize and communicate recommendations to divisional leadership team for CAD
- Ensure the VP, Global Commercial is fully briefed on growth strategies at all times, engaging with existing CAD Pharma sales teams and division marketing group as required
- A bachelor’s degree in the life sciences required. Advanced scientific degree and an MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated experiences with account management disciplines for large and complex accounts.
- Experience and proven ability to negotiate contracts including global multi-year’s agreement in the Bio Pharma Industry
- Solid understanding of marketing and market research principles and application and ability to integrate with and significantly influence the role of Marketing in messaging to customers at various levels in technical and executive functions in their organizations.
- Knowledge of professional processes in place to support departments (Marketing, Pricing, Finance, Customer Service, Quality, Supply Chain, etc.)
This position does not have relocation assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.