Provides technical skilled support and guidance to Pharma Services operations via specialized maintenance services on a timely basis.
- Performs building operational duties in accordance with TSSA regulations for a guarded power plant.
- Performs environmental systems adjustments and changes accordingly in order to maintain GMP specifications and manufacturing requirements.
- Maintain all boilers, Compressors, HVAC , Dust Collectors and auxillary equipment.
- Troubleshooting of day to day BAS system, as related to environmental temperature, humidity and differential pressure issues. Repairs, rebuilds, existing equipment as well as installs new auxillary equipment .
- Performs general maintenance on facilities related equipment as per MP2 maintenance program.
- Available to perform duties associated with maintaining, troubleshooting, daily logging of Purified Water System.
- Performs daily boiler water testing as required under TSSA regulation.
- Maintains facilities equipment, auxiliary equipment and building maintenance, including operator training and operation.
- Makes arrangements with Group Leaders and Production Supervisors to schedule equipment down time for maintenance within the Preventative Maintenance program time frames.
- Schedules equipment availability to perform preventative maintenance on time, maintain accurate records according to Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Participates in Operational meetings, Rapids, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and other as required.
- Coordinate with outside contractors regarding maintenance and repairs to related equipment.
- To be available 24/7 on-call.
- Other duties as required.
- College Certificate/Degree in Stationary Engineering.
- Certified Ontario Trades Person.
- Licensed to practice as a Stationary Engineer.
- 7 years of practical experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or related regulated industry.
- Must be able to read drawings and schematics.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and/or independently.
- Maximo CMMS program experience is desirable.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Proactive and organized approach to completing tasks timely and efficiently.
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) Regulations.
- Ability to deal confidently with inside and outside clients.
- Good working knowledge of electronics and pneumatics is desirable.