The candidate will support the Analytical Support and Validation team in performing methods validations and analysis. S/he will be part of a dynamic and result-driven environment and will have the possibility to gain and in-depth experience of a GMP Quality Control lab focused on new projects and technology transfers.
The right candidate will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Support in the implementation of protocols, reports and documents and ensure their management according to current GMP, SOP and guidelines.
- Perform analysis following specified instructions from supervisor, SOPs, and analytical procedures.
- Perform other duties and support activities as assigned.
- Be compliance with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
- University degree in CTF, Chemistry, or other related fields
- Knowledge of the main chemical analytical techniques (HPLC strongly preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite
- Good level of English